I LOVE to host people on their release day!!! Please welcome Teresea Noelle Roberts, a fellow Samhain author!
I’m Teresa Noelle Roberts. I write erotica and erotic romance, both as Teresa Noelle Roberts and, with a co-author, as Sophie Mouette. Most of my TNR longer works have an element of the paranormal or fantastic. Shapeshifters. Witches. Demons. You know the drill!
Fox’s Folly, the newest book in my Duals and Donovans witches-and-shapeshifters series, releases today from Samhain. If you’ve read Foxes’ Denand wondered how the odd couple of serious, scholarly witch Paul Donovan and wise-cracking fox dual Tag Ross met, the answer can be found in Fox’s Folly. Las Vegas glitz, a demonic serial killer—and lots of hot male-male sex and romantic angst!
I’mgiving away a copy of Fox’s Folly on my Website, www.teresanoelleroberts.com. Go leave a comment here or on the giveaway blog post (it’ll be obvious!) by July 18 for a chance to win. Remember to leave a way to contact you.
Fox’s Folly blurb:
What happens in Vegas lasts forever…if you’re lucky.
Las Vegas is the wrong place for an inexperienced witch like Paul Donavan. But he has no choice; his family owes a debt of honor to a half-fae casino owner, whose guests have been dying under mysterious circumstances. The normy police haven’t connected the dots between the deaths, and the owner has called in his marker.
When Paul literally runs into fox dual Taggart Ross, the instant, powerful attraction between them bristles with red flags. Not only should there be no sparks between him and this “hillbilly with a tail,” the fact is a dual couldn’t have committed murder-by-magic. But until he’s got proof, caution rules.
Tag’s own suspicions are on high alert. Magic killed his favorite uncle, and Paul, who senses Tag’s dual nature way too easily, should be a prime suspect. Except Tag’s libido responds to the witch in a way that shouldn’t happen.
Whatever this thing is between them, the raw sexual energy feeds a power that becomes their best hope of drawing out the killer out before he, she, or it strikes again. Until love gets involved, and things get real complicated, real fast…
Warning: Sly foxes, smoky Southern drawls, sex magic, dangerous demons, tacky Las Vegas glitz, and did we mention the hot guy-on-guy sex?
1. Who was your first author crush and why? Louisa May Alcott. Old-fashioned? Of course—but one of her main characters is a young writer, which thrilled me when I was a little girl. If Louisa May Alcott could become a writer in the late 1800s, when women’s career options were pretty much non-existent, I figured nothing could stop me!
2. What was your first clue you were a writer? Was it a long journey or a short one? Have you always known? I’ve always known. My mother has little stories and poems I dictated to her before I knew how to write my letters. For my 12th birthday, I asked for a subscription to Writers’ Digest.
3. What are some of your writer-esque quirks (do you have to be in your pjs? always facing the door? Do people look at you after something funny happens and say ‘that’s going in a book, isn’t it?’)? I like having my husband gaming at the desk next to me while I’m writing. I feel less like we’re ignoring each other if we’re pursuing our private obsessions in the same room.
4. Finish this joke: A clown, a priest and a writer all get onto an elevator… and the writer thinks, “What if the priest is actually a spy in disguise…and he has to take the clown hostage. And the clown turns out to be hot?”
1. Speed round: Without giving it too much thought, pick which one you favour over the other:
Chocolate or flowers (That’s a tough one, but I’m a gardener, so flowers)
Talk or Text
Mountains or Beach
Cowboy or Marine( Tough choice, but I’d prefer a dashing rogue to either!)
Wine or Beer
Cats or Dogs
Ebooks or Paperbacks (I love them both!)
Pantser or Plotter
Batman or Superman (but I like Iron Man—snarky genius Tony Stark—better than either)
Ability to fly or Power to be invisible
Prius or Hemmie
Follow the rules or Break the rules
TV or Movies
NY or LA (How about San Francisco or New Orleans or London instead of either?)
Vampires or Angels
Fall or Spring
Neat or Messy
Werewolf or Genie
Tell jokes or Pull pranks
Home cooked meals or Go out to a restaurant
*Don’t forget about the contest! Post a comment here or on Teresa’s blog and you could win a copy of the release! I’m gonna go over and buy my copy now, since I can’t win ;(*